- Exhibitor Newsletter 19 June (Word Document)
- Move-in schedule (Excel)
- Exhibitor Manual (PDF) (for exhibitors in Halls 1 and 2)
- Exhibitor Manual (PDF) (for exhibitors in Halls 3 and 4)
If you have any problems downloading this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 9918 3661.
Note that viewing PDF documents requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Most forms can only be printed off for hand completion and faxing/emailing. On some forms there are allowances for such things as electrical work and space in the exhibition magazine. These allowances do not appear on the downloadable forms, but appear in the hard copy manual provided to exhibitors.
The Catalogue Listing Form can be completed on line, but can also be printed and completed by hand or from the hard copy manual.
Exhibitor name badges can only be ordered on line.
Please print, complete, and fax/email these forms to the contact details indicated on each page. The deadlines are available in the Exhibitor Manual.
- Electrical installation form Maher (PDF) (for exhibitors in Halls 1 and 2)
- Electrical installation form Exponet (PDF) (for exhibitors in Halls 3 and 4)
- Photography requirements form (PDF)
- Public Liability Insurance form (PDF)
- Breakfast booking form (PDF)
- Materials handling booking form (PDF)
- Transport Quote Request form (PDF)
Account form must be submitted with any of the other 4 forms.
- Exhibitor account form (PDF)
- Phone services order form (PDF)
- Internet services order form (PDF)
- Catering services order form (PDF)
- Centre account card order form (PDF)
Online Order Forms
The two recommended furniture suppliers for AWISA 2012 are Exponet and Morgan Expo Hire.
- Floor plan with service pits (PDF)
- CAD floor plan with service pits (DWG)
- Terms and Conditions (PDF)